We were trying to record a shorter show this week, since neither of us had a lot of time, but "short" translated to "shorter than the last couple episodes but still not short".
That's ok, I guess.
The background music this week is noisy stuff, since my dying soundcard on my skype PC was crackling a LOT. Next week I'll move to the better one.
Topics of discussion:
- We mention our intent to make a short episode.
- McDeviltoast hates pet gender confusion and dog parks. Montana hates dogs.
- Montana an McDeviltoast, who are not avid video gamers, talk about video games. McDeviltoast has a decidedly "get off my lawn" outlook. McDeviltoast is mad that video games kept his friends from hanging out with him in China. (mentioned: Yar's Revenge, Bully, WoW, Final Fantasy, Civilization)
- McDeviltoast mentions a groan moment in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. (mentioned: Blixa Bargeld in The Mummy)
- Montana recommends RedLetterMedia's new review of Attack of the Clones.
- McDeviltoast mentions more Stephen Sommers films. Montana remembers a quick groan moment in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. McDeviltoast talks about versions of Watchmen.
- Montana & McDeviltoast got a text message request, so McDeviltoast talks about stale peeps.
- McDeviltoast endurance test: QVC's John Lennon Jewelry:
- Dung Chant's 18th anniversary was this past weekend. It could vote or buy porn. But no one does that. Is porn pirated more than music?
- Montana mentions a discussion about the average size penis, and relates a lesson learned about googling things like that at work.
- McDeviltoast wonders why boners are fobidden in films, and wonders how society might be different if that weren't the case. (mentioned: Sex and Lucia, Antichrist, Poison, Bad Lieutenant, The Piano, NYPD Blue, "It Hits the Fan")
- Montana and McDeviltoast clumsily close the show.