- Montana got a new (albeit cheap) mic. Montana forgets who did "Celebration".
- McDeviltoast recounts the story of the phrase "We Are Not Delicious".
- Montana and McDeviltoast discuss Malcolm McLaren's death. Montana mentions that Roger Ebert talked about it.
- McDeviltoast mentions Ebert's voice, and remembers Siskel & Ebert outtakes.
- McDeviltoast mentions the prevalence of "gang of military guys" films this summer. (mentioned: The A-Team, The Losers, The Expendables, Clash of the Titans, Clash of the Titans)
- Montana mentions The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and expresses his opinion of Zooey Deschanel. (mentioned: Ed Harris, Pauly Shore)
- McDeviltoast recalls parallel reviews in Starlog of the films Deep Star Six and Leviathan.
- Montana approves of "Drunk History Lesson".
- Montana and Mcdeviltoast discuss scar jewelry. Also Ministry had it, then lost it.
- Montana and McDeviltoast discuss zebra pizza. Also eating other animals. McDeviltoast mentions Never Cry Wolf.
- Montana mentions Les Stroud's documentary Off the Grid with Les Stroud, and laments the use therein of dowsing to dig wells.
- Montana mentions Homeopathy Awareness Week. Amusingly, McDeviltoast cannot believe it exists. (reference: skepdic.com)
- McDeviltoast is skeptical of the motivations of the high number of people requesting gluten-free menus.
- McDeviltoast has an annoying cut.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Episode 6! Crazy!
at 11:29:00 PM