All of the people here are good friends of ours; as such, the conversation devolves a bit into nostalgia at times. You'll survive. :)
- Montana and McDeviltoast open the show and introduce the ne'er-do-wells and hangers-on. They find out the number of languages in which they know the word "dick". It becomes obvious that many adult beverages were consumed.
- McDeviltoast describes the adventures of the evening, including a pig head. (mentioned: Arcade Legends, Jungle Jims, Rastan, Twin Peaks)
- McDeviltoast and Montana discuss applause waves. (mentioned: "Creep", Beavis and Butthead, "Mahna Mahna", Riesen, Ryan Adams, Bryan Adams, Russell Crowe flipping out, 30 Odd Foots of Grunts, Mel Gibson)
- Montana goes right into the story of the manties.
- McDeviltoast describes a spandex sex art project idea he had. Chizzo tells a story. Montana and McDeviltoast wonder whether the visual aspect is the only "bad" part of public sex. (mentioned: podophilia)
- Montana and McDeviltoast get another round, and Montana mentions the "professional building" at the hospital complex. Also, We Are Not Delicious officially unendorses iphones.
- McDeviltoast saw Transsiberian. Somehow Darkness Falls comes up, so McDeviltoast gives a (roughly) 18 word review of it, which January Fairy augments. Also, if you love The Da Vinci Code, you'll like National Treasure! (mentioned: The Machinist, Mystic River)
- Montana rants about a note on the work refrigerator. For far too long.
- McDeviltoast rants about blu-ray, and Chizzo adds a bit.
- McDeviltoast mentions Crowe and Gibson again. Montana would pay to see Andrew Dice Clay demolish Russell Crowe. Montana remembers the boring commentary on the dvd of A Beautiful Mind. (mentioned: Cocoon, Tahnee Welch, Steve Guttenberg, Police Academy)
- McDeviltoast observes that the studio audience is dwindling. McDeviltoast wonders which is better, to be crunchy or chewy. McDeviltoast describes the song "Nougat", and other songs from the album Bukakke, such as "Surrender Your Panties". (mentioned: Hot Karl)
- While the McDeviltoast Endurance Test youtube is buffering, January Fairy recounts a story about a girl without labia, and McDeviltoast mentions freezer placenta, and Montana mentions a porcupine. Piggy Granypants comes up as well, and January Fairy elaborates. McDeviltoast discusses being scary at karaoke at Galaxy Hut. (mentioned Steel Reserve, the incredibly long "Never About the Cow")
- The McDeviltoast Endurance Test: Charo performing Rihanna's "Please Don't Stop the Music":
- Montana and McDeviltoast close the show.
(*) Apologies to /Filmcast After Dark
(**) January Fairy's living room