Here's our first episode. Meandering topics, as usual with our conversations.
- Theme Song: "No Partridge No (instrumental version)", by Not Delicious, our one song, written in 1995.
- Infected taste buds and what to do. (Note: we are not doctors.)
- Movie mention: Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. SPOILERS HEREIN.
- Perfect films and bad art. Montana rambles about Deuce Bigalow II, 311, Sublime, and disco.
- McDeviltoast Endurance Test: Blümchen's "Bicycle Race", via the blog We Are Not a Rock Band.
- Music mention: Massive Attack's Heligoland, released Feb 2010.
- Montana discusses at excessive length the inconsistency of Real Time with Bill Maher.
- Astrology is lame. Montana rambles about it a bit and eventually mentions Ophiuchus and sidereal astrology. Also, Linda Goodman is dead.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is into vagazzling. We discuss it.