- We forgot to mention our new logo, courtesy Max Huffman.
- This episode was lubricated by Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc and Full Sail IPA. Both are great.
- OBL is dead. We don't feel like talking about it. We already have few enough listeners. Also, aneurisms.
- Tarantino is making Django Unchained.
- Some beer talk, including pimping Great Lakes.
- Thor was coming. McDeviltoast prefers Marvel, as he is of the opinion that DC tends to be magic-and-aliens-type stuff (Green Lantern) while Marvel seems more science-based. Montana mentions Adam WarRock and his comic book raps.
- McDeviltoast saw Splice. Also, brains are weird. McDeviltoast has also been watching Game of Thrones. We both want to watch The Wire. We talke about Twin Peaks and Northern Exposure. Also, Zapped!. Scatman Crothers. The Spirit of Jazz.
- Irritating: using your face on a cooking show to show how delicious food is. Also: Good Eats.
- Experience is not additive.
- A rare double McDeviltoast Endurance Test: Miley Cyrus "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Michael Clancy "Nu Thang"
Friday, May 20, 2011
People, it's Season 2 Episode 6
at 12:03:00 AM