Things and stuff:
- McDeviltoast had visitors and they did karaoke. They saw Black Swan.
- This is Jeff Bridges month. Too bad his appearance on SNL sucked. McDeviltoast talks about True Grit some more, and Montana mentions a few films he saw in the drive-in, including Yor (trailer) and Krull. Montana remembers his shark-tooth necklace. McDeviltoast relates his memories, including Blue Thunder. A deja vu conversation about Riptide occurs. McDeviltoast recommends The A-Team.
- McDeviltoast doesn't like commercial disclaimers.
- Montana recommends The Walking Dead.
- The Green Hornet is coming out soon. Christoph Waltz is awesome. McDeviltoast relates a Stephen Chow anecdote, and Montana relates a similar anecdote about a Bollywood tune. Montana also mentions whosampled.com, which he enjoys.
- McDeviltoast recommends Heat, not Heat or Heat (or Heat). He wonders about the point where an actor switches from looking young to looking old.
- McDeviltoast Endurance Test: the classic "Aisha"
- We close the show.