We've decided that this episode, #19, is our last episode of what we are calling "season one". We're both a bit busy with a few projects at the moment, so we're taking a couple months off. We should be back with a new episode around the beginning of October.
Thanks everyone for checking us out! Subscribe via itunes or rss so that you catch the new episodes when they're ready!
- Montana and McDeviltoast open the show.
- McDeviltoast attended a tasting for the new Batch 19 beer. Mrs. Toast did not want to join McDeviltoast for a prank. McDeviltoast can't read music and Montana throws him some tips.
- McDeviltoast wonders when should one throw out socks, and Montana talks about his socks. Also hobos don't wear bindis. Mike's socks were hatin' it. There's no word like "orphan" but for one whose siblings have died.
- McDeviltoast was camping and a ranger belittled him and his friends. Montana remembered being harassed along with McDeviltoast and a mutual friend in Burnett Woods by a cop. McDeviltoast remembers being harassed along with a mutual friend in Bellevue Park. "Rural" is a weird word to say.
- McDeviltoast relates a positive experience with a cop that involves a raccoon in swaddling clothes.
- McDeviltoast mentions the experience of "breaking up" with a band, and Montana doesn't have an analogous band.
- McDeviltoast Endurance Test: Darrell Bluett.
- Montana and McDeviltoast announce that this is the last episode of this "season", and include shouts out.
- Mentioned: Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA, Paul Hardcastle's "19", ASPCA, Sway, Pearl Jam, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, Chris Cornell's Scream, Timbaland, Founders' Red's Rye PA, strongest beer ever along with its dead animal packaging, Hitch-22: A Memoir.